Tuesday 9 September 2014

Outfit of the day | Yin and Yang


Dress - H&M via eBay
Crotchet Kimono - New Look
Ankle Boots - H&M
Duffle bag - Primark
Floral Crown - Topshop
Jewellery - Primark
Sunglasses - eBay

Hey guys! Sorry to yet again start a post with "weather talk" but the sun came out and surprised me, so I obviously made the most of it with a summery outfit post! 
I bought this amazing yin yang print dress from eBay the other day and couldn't wait to show you guys. It is a very 'me' dress, the print is so 90's, and as you all know I LOVE all things 90's inspired! 
I styled it with my New Look crotchet kimono, Topshop floral crown and embroidered duffle bag from Primark. 

Apologies my posts haven't been as frequent, I have been mega busy working and carbooting on my days off! Hopefully I will be able to blog more often soon, as my hours at work will start to die down.
Hope you are all well, and thanks for reading! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment